PLEASE MAKE YOURSELF FAMILIAR WITH OUR BASIC HOUSE RULES TO BE ADHERED TO
Rules are in place to ensure that everyone is always considerate of their fellow guests.
- Right of admission is reserved.
- The caretaker is available from Monday to Saturday for emergencies until the 7 pm.
- Loud music or noise after 10 pm is not permitted.
- Foul language or unruly behaviour at any time is unacceptable.
- Nothing at all, to be thrown out of the windows or on the common area, including cigarette butts.
- Music to be from the vehicles in the parking area is not permitted.
- No meddling with the fire extinguisher nor the fire hoses or reels.
- No towels or washing to hang on the balustrades or out of the windows.
- Furniture may not be moved around this includes beds and lounge chairs.
- No lounge furniture to be put on the balconies a wooden bench is provided.
- Personal laundry to be arranged via the office.
- No visitors allowed after 6 pm on the premises.
- The security guard and the caretaker are employed for your protection. Please head their warnings and instructions.
- No glasses or bottles to be placed on the pool table or table tennis table. Please treat the entertainment room with care.
- Please report any accidental breakages, which will need to be paid for.
- For his and the Resort’s safety no money to be exchanged with the security guard. All payments to be done at the office.
- Please be considerate of other guests at all times.
- There is no lifeguard in the pool area. Please watch over your children.
- Dumela is pet friendly for one SMALL dog, and that a fumigation fee of R50 is payable if bringing a pet.
- Overcrowding the flat will not be tolerated if guilty you will be asked to leave and will forfeit the outstanding balance of your visit, and your breakage deposit will be forfeited.
- No of beds = no of people.
- No firearms in the common area.
- No fireworks on the premises.
- The fridge setting is three (3), do not adjust.
In Season R1000.00 and out of Season R500.00. If high season booking is cancelled a month or more before the due date, R1000 will be forfeited. If out of season booking is cancelled 15 days or more before the due date, R500 will be forfeited. No Refunds will be given for bookings cancelled in the same week as arrival, no exceptions.
Other Terms and Conditions
Full payment is required UPFRONT for all weekend and public holiday bookings.
For High/Peak Season, bookings must be paid in full 2 weeks prior to occupation.
Non-refundable admin fee: R500.00
Refundable breakage deposit: R400.00
The following can be booked at the office in advance.
Gas Braai – R50.00 per day.
Full Cleaning Service – R70.00 per day only when Covid Protocol is observed. I.e. guests may not be in the flat at the time of cleaning.
DSTV – All the apartments have DSTV, some have Hotel Bouquet, others DSTV compact and a few have DSTV full package. Please enquire from the office which package your choice of flat offers.