PLEASE MAKE YOURSELF FAMILIAR WITH OUR BASIC HOUSE RULES TO BE ADHERED TO
Rules are in place to ensure that everyone is always considerate of their fellow guests.
- Right of admission is reserved.
- The caretaker is available from Monday to Saturday for emergencies until the 7 pm.
- Loud music or noise after 10 pm is not permitted.
- Foul language or unruly behaviour at any time is unacceptable.
- Nothing at all, to be thrown out of the windows or on the common area, including cigarette butts.
- Music to be from the vehicles in the parking area is not permitted.
- No meddling with the fire extinguisher nor the fire hoses or reels.
- No towels or washing to hang on the balustrades or out of the windows.
- Furniture may not be moved around this includes beds and lounge chairs.
- No lounge furniture to be put on the balconies a wooden bench is provided.
- Personal laundry to be arranged via the office.
- No visitors allowed after 6 pm on the premises.
- The security guard and the caretaker are employed for your protection. Please head their warnings and instructions.
- No glasses or bottles to be placed on the pool table or table tennis table. Please treat the entertainment room with care.
- Please report any accidental breakages, which will need to be paid for.
- For his and the Resort’s safety no money to be exchanged with the security guard. All payments to be done at the office.
- Please be considerate of other guests at all times.
- There is no lifeguard in the pool area. Please watch over your children.
- Only some flats are pet-friendly and in those flats, we only allow 1 small dog.
- Overcrowding the flat will not be tolerated if guilty you will be asked to leave and will forfeit the outstanding balance of your visit, and your breakage deposit will be forfeited.
- No of beds = no of people.
- No firearms in the common area.
- No fireworks on the premises.
- The fridge setting is three (3), do not adjust.
NO refunds are given if you cancel within 14 days of your booking.
For High/Peak season bookings – 30 days’ notice must be given.
Other Terms and Conditions
Full payment is required UPFRONT for all weekend and public holiday bookings.
For High/Peak Season, bookings must be paid in full 2 weeks prior to occupation.
Non-refundable admin fee: R500.00
Refundable breakage deposit: R400.00
The following can be booked at the office in advance.
Gas Braai – R50.00 per day.
Full Cleaning Service – R70.00 per day.
DSTV Rental – R85.00 per day or bring your own small decoder (PVR and EXPLORA do not work here).